Kamis, Januari 15, 2009

Another english joking

1. “Spelling Bee Confusing”

If GH can stand for P as in Hiccough
If OUGH stands for O as in Dough
If PHTH stands for T as in Phthisis
If EIGH stands for A as in Neighbor
If TTE stands for T as in gazette
If EAU stands for O as in Plateau
Then…the right way to spell “POTATO” should be: -
“GHOUGHPHTHEIGHTTEEAU”!!!!!


2. Again, the story from Saloni Munshi:

Two men, one American & an Indian were sitting in a bar drinking shot after shot. The Indian said to American, "You know my parents are forcing me to get married to this so called homely girl from a village whom I haven't even met once. We call this arranged marriage. I don't want to marry a woman whom I don't love. I told them that openly & now have a hell lot of family problems.

The American said, "Talking about love marriages, I'll tell you my story. I married a widow whom I deeply loved & dated for 3 years. After a couple of years, my father fell in love with my step daughter & so my father became my son-in-law & I became my father's father-in-law. My daughter is my mother & my wife is my grand mother.
More problems occurred when I had a son. My son is my father's brother & so he's my uncle. Situation turned worse when my father had a son. Now my father's son, i.e. my brother is my grandson. Ultimately, I have become my own grandfather & I am my own grandson !!! And you say you have family problems...Give me a break!!

3. Little Bobby: I've got a stomachache. Aunt Tess: That's because you haven't eaten and your stomach is empty, so it hurts. Little Bobby: Now I know why Uncle Harry has headache all the time. His head must be empty too.

4. It was a woman's first time on a plane. She boarded the plane and found herself a window seat. After she settled in, a man came over and insisted that she was in his seat. She ignored him and told him to go away. "Okay," replied the man. "If that's the way you want it, you fly the plane."

5. A young businessman had just started his business, and rented a beautiful office. Sitting there, he saw a man come into the outer office. Wishing to appear busy, the businessman picked up the phone and pretended that he had a big deal working. He threw huge figures around and made giant commitments. Finally, he hung up and asked the visitor. "Can I help you?" The man said, "Sure. I've come to install the phone."

0 Comment:

Tamu