Rabu, Januari 14, 2009

Love….in my perception

In the blue night on December 2008

When I love someone, I’m scare how he think about me. Does he love me too? Or he just wanna be my friend not more than that. So, I rarely show how my feeling about him, I’m too shy and too worried that my friendship would be ended. I will stay away from him to “neutralize” my mind from thinking to love him. I don’t wanna love him to much cause it would be hurt me so much if I know that he doesn’t love. My heart will broken, makes me desperate to open my heart again. This was happen to someone that I love when I still in high school. I keep my heart from loving him cause I don’t wanna make our friendship to be broken. I try to wince him. Later, I surprise when my other friend told me that he was also love me…… what so ever but its too late. Not because I don’t love him anymore, it’s because the condition isn’t same anymore. Now, so may thought around my head, this related with the religion and about the education. The two of this will be my consideration to choose someone to be I love. This live isn’t always thinking about love and not always to have it. I just keep it for myself.

I remember my father word about love

“Cinta itu adalah sebuah fitrah. Setiap orang pasti merasakan cinta dalam hatinya. Yang membedakan orang baik dengan tidak ialah dalam pengapresiasian cintanya. Orang yang baik menjaga dan menahan rasa cintanya agar tidak terjerumus dalam kubangan nafsu dan menyalurkannya melalui jalan yang diijinkan agama yaitu menikah”


HIDUP BUKANLAH HANYA MEMIKIRKAN CINTA…..
DAN TAK HARUS SLALU MEMILIKI
SUDAH BIARKAN SAJA CINTA ITU ADA
BERSEMI DIHATI SAJA…
(BCL –sampai dihati saja- )

My friend “kk”…..i have ever love you, but now isn’t same anymore, but u will always be my BFF ^_^

0 Comment:

Tamu