Kamis, Januari 15, 2009

TOEIC test .....Oh My Gosh

I know what the difficult part of learning english especially in grammar is on applying this language in whole day activity. Both because i'm not fluently, also because people around me never use this language, they only speak in javanese or in indonesian language and this is hindered me to reach a high level of my TOEIC or TOEFL score. I need a lot of study and i must force myself more hard than before if i want to be more fluently in speak english.

The most difficult if i wrote in english was about how to used the best grammar for the sentence in my esay and using the right word for condition of the sentence beside of my lack of english vocabulary. I often read the english article, novel and may more that written in english but usually i forget it because i rarely used it in the daily conversation. Like i said before, need a lot of study.

Now i'm really nervous to taking the TOEIC test by this sunday (1/18/2009). I am really dont comfortable with my grammar, about the listening test also because i rather confuse with the sound of similar word but have different meaning (hononym), if i dont really hear it and fit it with the context of the sentence or the dialog definitively i would get the wrong answer.

Learning a new languange really need goal to know why we learn this new language for. If we don't have the goal to learn this language, we would not interested in this languange ang would lazy to improve our level. That would be different if we know our goal lear this language. We would get a new spirit everyday to learn this language n to improve the level.

Fuih...akire dadi tulisan iki. Kiro-kiro grammar-re piye yo? Walah wes embuh sing penting akire iso nulis nganggo boso inggris. Nek sing moco gak weruh neng endi salahe, yo iso di kiro-kiro ae nek level boso inggrise podo karo aku :) [Does't know the meaning? Ask your east javanese friend to translete it..good luck!]

BTW, I got some joke from anonym site about english slang in indonesia, such as Singlish
Singlish (Singaporean English) is marked by 'lah' : Come on, buy-lah, cheap-lah, Quick-quick-lah,

In Indonesia there many typical tribe language that are mixing with english such as :

Javalish.. The typical Javanese language:
'lho', 'lha', 'tho', 'kok', ki, etc

Lho, I already bought that book !
Kok, buying again ?
I told you many times 'tho' !
Lha, I did'nt know ... how ki !?
Don't be like that, no....!?

Jakartenglish ? Jakarte English is marked by the
'sih', 'deh', 'dong', 'nih', etc

That book is very good, deh.
Can you speak english?.. yeah a little sih I can!
Use my money first nih..
Give me more dong..
[Jeje] She is overthere, no.... (dia di sono,no....)

Other exclamation words of Java :
wo_, wah, wé_, jian, and jé_

Wé_ lha this book is mine jé...!
Wo_, only like that tho!
Wah, expensive, tho ?
Jian, Paijem is so beautifull tenan.

Sundanglish is also available such as
atuh, euy, mah
Well, if that kind, it pretty so-so atuh
It can't be that way euy..
I am mah, not like that...
anything else ?

There are also abundant 'sound effect' in Javanesse language.

Suddenly, mak bedhengus den Tukiman appeared
My head feels pain, mak cleng !
Mak tlepok, I got a mango !
My chicken is suddenly died, mak cekengkeng
Mak gedebug, Kampreté fell down.
Mak jegagik.... Oh, trondholo !

Halah jadi inget bahasanya si marvel di sinetron tadi malem. tapi lucu juga klo digunain, dijamin para bule gak bakalan ngerti ma bahasa macam gini :D

0 Comment:

Tamu